This year, Colorsteel kicks off its arm for Corporate Social Responsibility –the Colorsteel Family. Its goal is to reach out, and find ways to help with the endeavor of improving the Nation, its Commonwealth and its People.
In its first campaign, the key beneficiaries selected are schools affected by the super typhoon Haiyan and the recent 7.2MW earthquake that struck Bohol. Colorsteel Family dedicates a roofing structure to these calamity stricken schools for the purpose of preserving continuity of learning and promotion of the importance of education to the children of Visayas. Thus, the campaign ROOF FOR EDUCATION.
- Paypay Elementary School, Paypay, Daan Bantayan, Cebu
- Hilotongan Elementary School, Hilotongan Island, Bantayan Island, Cebu
- Basak Elementary School, Brgy. Basak, Loon, Bohol
- Cogon Central School, Ormoc City, Leyte
- San Fernando Central Elementary School, San Fernando, Tacloban City, Leyte